Group Business Controller
The Group Business Controller, reporting to the Group Controller, will be responsible for the following activities regarding the 4 Group Industries:
- Provide high-quality focused financial analysis of the general profit and loss at the international level in order to monitor gross profit and key financial performance figures;
- Present financial information to business leaders to support the profitable development of the Group;
- Manage an effective budgeting and forecasting process;
- Deal with the regional controller to supervise sales margin analysis, prices and credits.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- Economic degree, professional financial post graduation will be an advantage;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in well-structured and complex organizations with a global presence, with a strong background in controlling;
- Financial planning and Analysis;
- SAP proficiency;
- Strong management skills and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Strong attitude to interpersonal relationships and communication;
- Fluency in English.
Our Client: Industrial world leading Company
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano and Roma offices.