Maintenance Coordinator Settore Automotive
The experienced Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible of organizing all the activities of Preventive Maintenance according to the agreements with Production.
- Knowledge of the machines of the department;
- Performance analysis;
- Collection of information from emergency services;
- Strong focus on the main targets of Quantity & Quality of products, Production efficiency;
- Budget responsibility and ability to propose improvements (mainly in terms of spare parts and services);
- Consolidation of Professional Maintenance and Continuous Improvement Techniques.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Engineering degree;
- Good knowledge of English Language;
- Mastery of the "Office" package and basic knowledge of SAP applications;
- Good Knowledge of rubber products and rubber process machines;
- Knowledge of maintenance performance indicators (KPI): MTD, MTTR, MTBF;
- Basic knowledge of legislation and technical regulations in the field of occupational safety and hygiene;
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools;
- Knowledge of analysis and problem solving techniques (eg Kaizen, Lean, TPM, 5S, WCM).
RELATIONAL AND MANAGEMENT SKILL
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent skills in Problem Solving and Analytics
- Strong leadership skills to manage inter-functional work groups and direct resources
- Strong work experience in strongly unionized environments
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change
- Ability to relate and manage the suppliers to achieve the objectives
- Capacity for initiative and autonomy in compliance with its objectives
- Work in groups and communicate effectively with other stakeholders
- Dynamism and strong results orientation
- High resilience and resistance to stress
Location of job: Piemonte
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan, Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS