R&D Operation Manager
Our client is a growing multinational pharmaceutical group dedicated to discovering and developing innovative products in specialties care and rare disease.
For the R&D global structure, we are looking for the R&D Operation Manager, who will report to the Vice President R&D Global and he will be working with Project Coordinators and affiliates to ensure the worldwide R&D projects as well as projects of corporate interests managed by affiliates, in order to agree timelines and budget, with the highest quality.
- Be involved in the projects set up since the planning stages, to provide input on feasibility and operational aspects;
- Ensure the smooth management of projects, by allocating the right resources, anticipating obstacles and identifying solutions and contingency plans;
- Act as central operational coordinator for the whole R&D project portfolio;
- Follow-up on R&D projects, by monitoring work-stream activities, expenditures and achievements;
- Develop reporting and analysis for the Head of R&D;
- Keep control of the R&D costs vs budget, and ensure reliable forecasting;
- Contribute to Project Coordinators and Project Team performance evaluation;
- In cooperation with Project Coordinators, manage team conflicts and escalate issues to respective functional heads;
- Keep open lines of communication across departments/functions;
- Act as Project Coordinator, when necessary, for specific project(s).
- Scientific degree and PHD is a plus;
- Consolidated experience as clinical operational manager or project leader, knowledge of pre-clinical and clinical development;
- Strong leadership skills to manage different kind of work groups;
- Good project management and conflict management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a matrix organization;
- Excellent skills in Problem Solving and Analytics
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano and Roma offices.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS