We are looking for a Business Controller with investor relation and finance analyst responsibilities into the fund finance team in the Milan office.
This function reporting directly to the CFO.
This is one of the broadness role in the firm with opportunity for progression.
The role would cover:
- Central role in collation of portfolio company financial information, liaising with each of the deal teams and checking data integrity and consistency;
- Review of accounting information from Fund Administrators, with respect to LP reporting;
- Coordinating reporting to LP, including liaising with administrators and deal teams to ensure timely accurate reporting;
- Supporting the preparation of financial materials for investor reports, presentations and marketing materials, including quarterly valuation reports;
- Being a key member of the team with respect to financial reporting;
- Responding to investors’ requests for information;
- Tracking and analyzing fund and deal cash flows and producing key statistics and outturns;
- Assisting with capital calls, distributions to LP and fund cash flows;
- Analyzing and reporting Management company and Group key data and cash flows;
- Supporting the launch of new products.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- At least 3-5 years of experience consolidated within the Transaction Services / Corporate Finance department of Consulting Firms;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must;
- Very strong with numbers and should be able to understand legal matters;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, to fit in with the company dynamic and a fast growing environment.
Our client: European Private Equity Fund
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano and Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS