Commodities Risk Analyst
For our client, leader in Energy sector, we are looking for a brilliant Commodities Risk Analyst with a strong quantitative background.
- Market risk analysis;
- Model development for valuation of complex and structured products;
- Active involvement in front office initiatives providing valuation and risk management tools to support decisions or performing ad hoc analysis;
- Active co-operation with traders, middle office department and software developers.
The qualified candidate shall have the following requirements:
- University degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Physics;
- 2-5 years of experience as Quantitative Analyst in a primary Energy Trading firm or Investment Banking;
- Programming skills: good knowledge of at least one among MatLab, C/C++ , C#, Java, VBA;
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server);
- High analytical and excellent communication skills are essential in Italian as well as in English (both written and spoken);
- Understanding (and willingness to improve the knowledge) in probability theory, stochastic processes, partial differential equations (and their numerical treatment), as well as optimization and numerical analysis is a plus;
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems efficiently;
- Strong analytical abilities and good social skills are essential to cover this position.
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano and Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS