Plant Manager Romania
The Plant Manager will be responsible for the Plant in Romania, driving its industrial and managerial development.
- Management of the entire Plant, included the production division.
- Ensure compliance of production efficiency and quality standards.
- Interface with the head office for communication management and processes that are related to industrialization, quality, timing and methods, deliveries and programming.
- Interface with Italian technicians regularly visiting Romania.
- Responsible for direct reports divided into Admin/ Production Planning, HR and Quality.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent title.
- Previous experience of 5 years in production departments (assembling, added value processes, craftmanship) in the following sectors: White Goods, Glasses, Mechanical components, …
- Direct experience in production division, and overview on planning and stock.
- Solid managerial skills and result oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English; Romanian is a plus.
Our Customer is a Leader Company in Luxury Segment.
Place of work: Romania
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan, Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS