(Chemicals – Home and Garden)
The resource will be responsabile for:
- Manage the material and human resources available in the plant, maximizing the performance and profitability of the center coordinating production, laboratory and maintenance;
- Coordinating supply chain to provide technical and human resources to the factory for the expected demand;
- Manage and seek agreements with employees and representatives of workers to perform shifts according to demand and organizational improvements;
- Ensure the correct state of infrastructure and equipment;
- Ensure Change Management of all facilities;
- Make proposals for technical improvements and long-term investment plans;
- Management of investments approved with the company;
- Approval of purchases of factory items;
- Realization of reports requested with the company;
- Manage the subcontracting of services both of activities specific to the work center and of productive activities in other factories, as well as evaluate the capacity of the service providers;
- In charge for quality, safety and the environment in the center;
- Interlocutor with local authorities;
- Manage the necessary actions for the fulfilment of audits of the group, internal and of the Administration;
- Control of factory expenses adapting them to the budgets and approval of invoices.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Chemical Engineering Degree/Chemist Degree;
- Experience in industry (preferred agro business) for at least 15 years;
- Experience as high level manager in manufacturing plants (priority for plant/operation managers) for at least 5 years;
- Excellent understanding in supply chain and procurement;
- Managing capex of 5 m$ at least;
- Good understanding in P&L;
- Experience in formulations and packing lines;
- Experience in leading lean manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of English.
RELATIONAL AND MANAGEMENT SKILL
• Excellent skills in Problem Solving and Analytics;
• Strong leadership skills to manage inter-functional work groups and direct resources;
• Strong work experience in strongly unionized environments;
• Capacity for initiative and autonomy in compliance with its objectives;
• Work in groups and communicate effectively with other stakeholders;
• Dynamism and strong results orientation;
• High resilience and resistance to stress.
Location of job: Piemonte
Rif. ADB 50569
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan, Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS