Social Media & Community Specialist
For an important client leader in its market the candidate will develop the communication initiatives for assigned brands, for defined product lines and at corporate levels, focusing on digital channels and Social Media.
- Support in the definition of the multi-channel communication strategy consistent with product and brand values;
- Create, manage and supervise Social Media editorial plan for brand proprieties, define calendar for the main digital channels, updating a regular publishing schedule, timely marketing campaigns and product release;
- Generate, edit, publish and share online contents, executing and coordinate strategy on brand different social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and such);
- Manage and moderate the dialogue with the community on same social channels, triggering social conversation and handling users’ demands, requests and curiosities;
- Seek, scout and manage the relationship with online Influencers and Ambassadors;
- Manage and executed the earned and owned media budget;
- Respect the social media budget for the assigned channels and brand segment and promote contents through social adverting);
- Support e-Commerce with e mail marketing campaign, creating editorial content and calendar.
- Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields;
- at least 2 years of experience managing communication and social media platforms, online PR or similar role in Multinational Company or within’ an international communication agency;
- strong capacity in developing innovative project in Social Media, being on top of channel development and up-to-date strategy and tactics, deep understanding of Social Media tools and metrics, including analytic and reporting;
- High level of English;
Our Client: FMCG Company
Intermedia Selection, società leader in Italia nella ricerca e selezione di professional e middle management, è presente in Italia con più di 35 consulenti tra gli uffici di Milano e Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS